Contribution rules

I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).

This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.

I am at least eighteen years old.

I am not a federal contractor.

Personal checks or money orders may be sent to: (Please do NOT send cash!)

Salley for Clerk, P.O. Box 326, Fredonia NY 14063

Credit Cards